Commercial Finance Manager - World Leading FMCG
Regional exposure with World Leading FMCG
Attractive salary package & great career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest FMCG group with amazing global presence. Operating in over 70+ countries, they are one of the world's largest public sector employers. As a people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the best results.
They are looking for an Commercial Finance Manager to join their business in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to join this MNC organization with strong development and individual progression programs.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities, some are listed below:
- Maximise customer margins through insights and analysis
- Optimize Trade Spending and Customer Mix
- Analyze trade spending plans with Sales team to maximise Net Pricing and reduce Gross to Net.
- Work to continually improve reporting to increase understanding across all relevant business units
- Attend customer periodic reviews
- Provide high level business partnering support and analysis to sales / marketing and or commercial teams across the business
- Improve contribution reporting and bridges so that the variances in budget / forecast are completely understood
- Adhoc duties as required across specialist projects
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roy Lee on +603 2302 4037
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a relevant Bachelor's Degree, qualified accountants preferred
- At least 5-8 years of accounting and finance experiences (commercial finance exposure would be added advantage)
- Candidates who has prior FMCG, Pharmaceutical and Retail background experience are encourage to apply
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work independently, hands-on approach and under pressure
- Highly motivated and result oriented.
What's on Offer
Being part of this crucial role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Excellent salary package (100,000THB - 150,000THB per month, depending on experience)
- Amazing fringe benefits and rewards for exceptional performance
- Incredible career progression prospect and support