- Working in multi-nationality environment
- Convenient location near BTS, CBD
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known FMCG with long history and stable company.
- Analyzing variable of volume, mix, price, and cost for Annual Operating Plan, Strategic Plan, and monthly Rolling Forecast for Thailand product
- Supporting robust Rolling Forecast process for Thailand product in order to improve margin of the company
- Monitoring and analyzing monthly actual Variable Contributions, plan and identifying key variance and underlining root cause
- Providing monthly Variable Contributions report by brand and review with Finance Management team such as GM on monthly basis
- Working closely with Commercials Finance and Operations Finance to flag risks and opportunities on Variable Contributions, suggest margin improvement ideas for gap closing.
- Leading on Monthly Execution to provide P&L by channel to support Commercial Planning to drive action on improving variable contribution with Sales and Marketing Team
- Positively attitude for adhoc project assignment.
The Successful Applicant
- BBA and Master degree in Finance or Accounting from reputable university
- 5 years relevant work experience in Finance or Accounting or Audit.
- Able to understand productivity impact from change in cost structure, price, project implementation timeline and address risks and opportunities against productivity target
- Business partnering mindset to work effectively with cross functions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly on Excel with strong analytical skill.
- Good written and spoken English
- Familiar with SAP
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Variable bonus
- Provident fund