- Strong understanding of consumer experience
- Customized research driving solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational leading data analytics, insights, and consulting company. At the core of their work, our client's expertise in research and data are used to understand consumers in various industries. They also utilise advanced technologies and solutions to provide data driven insights to support clients' needs.
- Partnering with client service colleagues and building direct client conversation to understand client needs and define impactful analytics solutions
- Promote the Analytics Practice offer to maximise awareness and understanding of analytics in the business
- Maximise the number of client conversations with analytics at its core
- Overall accountability for the delivery of client engagements with clear oversight of end-to-end project
- Partner with the local team, other divisions, or delivery centres in a different geographical location
- Commercial mindset, emphasising on the application of analytics to solve client business problems--connect the gap between client consulting skills and technical excellence in analytics.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in; a professional services organisation and client-facing role and motivated by growing sales and market share
- Recognise the power of big data sets and the commercial opportunity they bring through innovation, manipulation, integration and analytical outcomes
- Passionate about clients; exploring business challenges, partnering in solution design with a track record of driving client value and ROI for the business
- Practice basic technical knowledge to understand and have more control over project delivery (but detailed hands-on coding and data management skills are not required).
- Experience of working collaboratively in a highly matrix-ed organisation.
- Strong experience in selling and delivering work to clients in one of two critical areas - Brand and Marketing
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits with opportunities for career growth
- Annual Leave