Commercial Analyst - Global alcohol industry
*Extensive experience with analytical skills
*An opportunity to work with leading MNCs company
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the global premium spirits and wine company. They hold one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector. As a result of their rapid growth strategy, they are now offering extraordinary career opportunities for candidates a Commercial Analyst to join their Regional HQ in Thailand.
- Analyse, evaluate and report data in order to drive sales productivity
- Manage executive level discussions, data presentation volume and strategic objectives in assigned account.
- Provide recommendations and customized reporting in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives
- Identify and assess potential growth areas.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand fully information quickly
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience in a commercial environment and Ssales Analyst in FMCG or consumer background
- Ability to analyse and organize data and create reports from various sources
- Fluent in Thai and English both in written and verbal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
What's on Offer
- A good remuneration package and benefits
- Globally renowned organisation