Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - Ecommerce
Working closely with CEO and co-founders
Key person to accelerate growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Asia.
- Managing the outsourced software development team (at least 50 team members) across application (PHP, RoR, UI/UX), infrastructure, ERP, CRM and etc.
- Working on the functional and technical aspects of the e-commerce platform
- Working as a trusted IT business partner - acting as the key liaison between business, product and IT team (from envisioning the product offering to IT team delivering the product)
- Taking full ownership in the design and development, management, implementation and roll out of products
- Consistently drive the enhancement of the platform to create the optimal user experience for its consumers.
- Constantly improve performance of the platform and customer user experience
- Driving IT data digitalization initiatives, this includes creating awareness within the business on the long term benefits of technology investment
- Evaluating latest technology and translating it into tangible technology deployment models
- Work with co-founders to understand the company business strategy and co-create a medium/long term tech roadmap.
- Drive architectural changes across various systems as necessary through design, review, execution, and deployment to ensure success.
- Lead multiple teams to perform design, code, and process reviews to improve individual systems as well as engineering wide.
- Provide guidance to ensure the overall architecture and solutions are very well designed for the long- term while also driving a pragmatic approach to deliver results in phases that are aligned with business value.
- Ensure optimal application of engineering resources in order to meet product development and consumer requirements and ensures the implementation of agile processes.
- Design the entire solution from ideation and visual design through the SDLC, life cycle activities such as extending or updating a system, planning the retirement of a system.
- Perform reliable integration and implementation system to all product stakeholders including merchants, partners, and most customers.
- Handle incident management, coordinating internal communication & preparing SOPs to management software/product reliability issues.
- Engage with the engineering team on helping to design, debug, improve, and optimize critical backend services.
The Successful Applicant
If you are an experienced CTO and is currently seeking to be involved in a high growth start-up this is the opportunity for you. This role includes ESOP.
What's on Offer
As a successful applicant, you should have an experience of scaling up tech business - eCommerce platform. You should have strong stakeholder management at C-level with exceptional influencing skills to gather buy-in from various stakeholders. Furthermore, you should have experience of managing and leading sizeable software development team.