- Leadership responsability
- Collaborative working environment
About Our Client
Our client is Japanese automotive components and parts supplier , a large and complex structure with dynamic working environment.
- Prepare accurate report requirements, according to company policies and local GAAP.
- Financial leadership in all quoting, cost estimating, resource allocation analysis, and appropriate request.
- Prepare accounting personnel engaged in accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting
- Maintain effective internal controls
- Assist Finance Controller to provide a business case study upon management request
- Prepare month-end and year-end requirements including but not limited to accurate and timely closings.
- Efficient fixed asset control.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in general accounting, particularly 1-2 years of experience in cost accounting.
- Familiar with ERP
- Ability to communicate a conversational English and Japanese is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits