About Our Client
Our client is a company in industrial sector with multiple business units.
- Linking the company strategic mission and vision to measurable financial goals.
- Planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the Company and its funds including tax, cash flow management, financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, strategic planning, deal analysis, cash management, and financial reporting
- Play key role in new business set up/ pricing strategy/ funding
- Work closely with management team on compliance, projects and etc.
- Analyzing daily and monthly operating results to ensure that revenues and expenses and are within budgeted objectives advises management of needed changes and improvements.
- Control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, system and procedures comply with regulations, accounting and standards
- Preparation annual budget and yearly outlook
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Minimum 20 years' experience in related field
- At least 10 years working experience of accountancy and finance, dealing with SET / SEC / BOI would be an advantage.
- Experience in manufacturing company is a big plus
- Commercial savvy with strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Work well under pressure
What's on Offer
- Involving with IPO
- Be a part of team that makes a big impact to the corporate function.
- Competitive package