Over 40 years in business
About Our Client
They manufacture and distribute their products with the business size of over thousand billion THB.
- Lead strategic financial planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the Group including support business, planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, risk and governance.
- Obtain and maintain investor relations and partnership compliance.
- Ensure that the Legal & Compliance function deals with all internal/external legal matters and risks are carefully managed/mitigated across the Group.
- Ensure that the IT function is effective, efficient and supporting the entire Group in a timely manner as well as diligently managing cyber security across the Group.
- Ensure that General Administration is carried out in an efficient manner in support of all functions in the company.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Supporting the formulation of strategic and long-term business plans and providing strategic recommendations to the MD and Board.
- Researching, analysing and reporting on factors influencing business performance of the Group - including changes in financial regulations, legislation and Free Trade Agreements.
- Overseeing the preparation and quality assurance of timely financial reporting to all management levels in the Group.
- Provide financial and commercial insight at all management levels across the Group in order to achieve business plan targets.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue.
- Lead implementation of and manage the systems, processes and methods for financial planning, tracking, forecasting and reporting across Group entities/locations.
- Arrange for sources of financing and trade facilities for the Group.
- Lead and ensure inter-company pricing and tax planning is carried out.
- Monitoring, interpreting and managing cash flows and forecasting future cash positions.
- Ensure compliance with local annual, interim and quarterly statutory Group reporting requirements under TFRS and IFRS.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors to ensure audits are carried out.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance (MBA in Finance with CPA is preferred).
- 15+ years of experience working with Manufacturing or Engineering business of which 5 years in leading the Finance & Accounting Department.
- Direct exposure with Regional stakeholders.
- Experienced in leading an IPO project.
- Proactive, able to work on own initiative and implement best practice.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits