- A potential growth
- Funded by famous PE
About Our Client
Our client is fast-growing manufacturing company.
The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the on-going development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
The Successful Applicant
- Go-getter attitude and teamwork
- Strong leadership and track record of managing people required
- Have a master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation, preferably food manufacturing related
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team (highly desirable if worked with private equity before)
- Strong experience in process improvement and ERP implementation/ upgrade
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations
- High degree of integrity, ethics, and proven track record of good governance
What's on Offer