CFO (Manufacturing, Bangplee)
Samut Prakan Province
THB200,000 - THB300,000
Well-established company in Thailand
Expanding business aggressively across the region
About Our Client
The company manufacture and distribute automotive parts all over the world.
- Provides leadership to develop the continuous evaluation of short-term and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with laws and regulations, accounting standard and statutory report while optimise efficiency of company financial aspects.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis on budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take the lead on developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive costing system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years in managerial level, leading multiple finance functions and teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results oriented.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits