CFO for an international school in Bangkok
Head of Finance Role of a well-known school
About Our Client
Our client is an international school located in Bangkok.
The CFO is responsible for overseeing all activities of the Finance Department. This includes but is not limited to maintaining the accounting system, building the annual budget, monitoring the school's spending and cash flow, and preparing appropriate reports in a timely manner. It is expected that the Senior Finance Manager will assist and manage other members of the Finance team staff in order to provide accurate and timely compliance with all aspects of the accounting function
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience working in the Education industry
- Professional qualification in accounting
- Experience leading, motivating and managing teams
- Experience with fund accounting practices is beneficial
This position is open to expat, already based in Bangkok with proven track- record working for a school as head of finance.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and comprehensive compensation
- Core of decision making group with a strong strategy role