CFO - Group Level
A great opportunity to become a CFO for a complex organization
Very attractive compensation level of benefits
About Our Client
Our Client is a reputable conglomorate and well-established brand in Vietnam. Their business are consumer centric and in the progress of expansion with more exciting opportunities.
- Plan and implement overall strategic management of finance/accounting operations
- Budget, forecast, and assist to direct current and future investments and capital structures
- Manage and lead others accountable for P&L results and execution-to-plan
- Direct accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Oversee all fiscal reporting and consolidation
- Provide the Senior Management and Executive teams with high-quality analysis of performance
- Manage the relationship with independent auditors and external stakeholders
- Ensure regulatory compliance with regards to tax collection and remittance
- Have solid experience in restructuring, change management and M&A.
The Successful Applicant
- Having at least 15-20 years of experience, ideally in consumer/retail industry.
- Holding Commercial/Finance qualifications. CPA/ACCA/CFA is a desired.
- Proficient level of professional English is a must. Native level of Vietnamese language is preferred.
- Experienced as a CFO in mid-sized companies in Vietnam previously.
- Experienced in financial planning, budget forecast, financial reporting and KPIs systems
- Proven experience of turning business around or increasing the revenue substantially.
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity for top performers to work with the best Finance professionals and management from retail/FMCG industry.