Global Specialist in Energy Management
Significant growth opportunities
About Our Client
Fortune 500, global specialist in Energy Management.
- Commodities: Logistics, Marcom, Travel and other related services
- Manages, plans, and organises the development and implementation of the company's indirect procurement methods and processes.
- Determines the most appropriate and cost-effective procurement methods, processes, tools, and systems.
- Continuously evaluate the performance of the current supply base, map and identify new suppliers, establish and maintain relationships with key suppliers
- Implement RFXs, negotiate an optimal cost level for areas of responsibility and carry out Contract negotiations and management
- Support the development of new segment strategies and lead the execution of actions agreed in these strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business or any other related field
- At least 5 years in indirect procurement/sourcing/category management is required (experience with Ariba and RFXs in cost management is preferred)
- Fluency in both Thai and English is mandatory
- Good commercial acumen, analytical thinking, and stakeholder management abilities
- Superior leadership and people management and negotiation skills are a must
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
What's on Offer
- Excellent competitive package