Business Tech Lead (Ecommerce)
Challenging opportunities within SEA region
Collaborative development culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Southeast Asian digital commerce company located in Bangkok area.
- Leading and reviewing the technical design to guarantee application backend performance, scalability, maintainability, and reliability.
- Manage API integrations and microservice architecture.
- Create high performance solutions utilizing Kubernetes, AWS, Lambda, and Google Cloud BigQuery.
- Prepare analytical recommendations to current and any potential issues within the systems and procedures as well as design new solutions.
- Coach and promote upcoming developers in technical design and coding.
- Sustain continuous workflow deployments such as; CircleCL and Jenkins while ensuring best practices in security.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in software engineering and at least 3 years experience in senior/leadership roles.
- Advanced competency in at least 3 languages (Python JAVA, PHP, Node.js, Scala, or GoLang) and database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar).
- Willingness to utilize new languages and tools.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms and payment gateway a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience with AWS as well as using Git version control.
- Strong background in Web Application development.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and package.
- Working in collaborative development culture.