Business Manager Thailand - In Vitro Diagnostic Devices
Healthcare industry - In Vitro Diagnostic devices
Manage key healthcare distributors in Thailand
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Healthcare business that has been established for over 50 years and is a world leader in rapid diagnostics at the point of care, with a focus on cardio metabolic disease, infectious disease and toxicology. They are a market leader in their sector and last year delivered more than one billion tests to healthcare professionals and patients around the world. Due to continued growth across the SEA region we are looking recruit a new Business Manager for Thailand.
- Develop, shape, customize, implement and drive the local country commercial and marketing strategy to be aligned with Global & Regional strategy.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and business development of the Thailand business by providing extensive market intelligence relevant to maximizing the product portfolio market opportunities in its territory.
- Meet established financial goals (Top line & bottom line) and objectives while maintaining territory budget.
- Track sales results vs projected budget and outcomes objectives.
- Develop and execute business plan to accelerate clients products and services with business partner in assigned territory
- Support distribution partners in the sale of products, including training, sales meeting, technical expertise and marketing support of the product portfolio.
- Identify customer issues and resolve sales related difficulties.
- Act as a resource for contract negotiation, pricing, proposal, bid preparation and all customer follow up.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact David Dixon on +66 2 0125010.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or equivalent.
- + 5 years of Sales & Marketing experience in IVD industry desirable.
- Proven excellence in both written and oral communication in English and Thai
- Ideally some experience & knowledge in Cardio- Metabolic, Infectious and Toxicology related IVD business.
- Capable of developing short/medium/long term sales and marketing strategies across diverse customer markets, implement and drive those strategies to success.
- Ability to comprehend and conversant with and able to impart highly detailed medical / scientific terminologies and patient outcome concepts.
- Capable of monitoring market, customer and competitor trends and advising management on methods to improve company competitiveness in respective markets.
- Be able to train and develop distribution channel to establish and maintain the ability to effectively represent products in the marketplace.
- Ability to develop project plans, timelines, and priorities critical programs and elements necessary to achieve the Sales & Marketing objectives by working together with distribution partners in its territories.
- Ability to identify and qualify new commercial portfolio in respective market in aligned with corporate's overall direction
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment, with a variety of internal departments with business partners.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and additional allowances.