- Thailand's leading energy player
- Opportunity to work upcountries
About Our Client
Our client is a Thailand's leading energy producer. With substantial growth in the future, they are looking for a hands-on business developer who is a spearhead of new business exploration in Middle East / North Africa.
- Identify new opportunities and enter to new business in OMAN, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
- Identify stakeholders and build solid relationships with them to win the projects.
- Preparing documents and presentations to update status of progress of the project(s) for management's report.
- Coordinating and overseeing all business in OMAN and MENA both pre-project development, project development, Operation phase.
- Liaise with partner MD and Head of Middle East.
- Identified risks and preventive solutions in existing and potential projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Master/ Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Energy, MBA, Finance, Economic or related.
- Graduated from high-ranking university in USA & UK would be an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in power/ energy business
- Advanced skill in financial model.
- Interpersonal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Outgoing with professional character.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Ability to travel/ work upcountry and abroad.
What's on Offer
- Working with the leading energy company
- Competitive package (salary and bonus)