Business Development Manager - Wind Energy
Young talent development
About Our Client
Our clients is the leading wind turbine instruments and infrastructure company located worldwide. The company grown to become a major player in the global wind renewable energy industry. A leader in its three areas of business, the Group is backed by a R&D and production network with sites around the globe. It is the preferred partner of the world's largest energy consumption, which value its operational excellence and technological expertise.
- Set annual sales targets, quarterly and annual sales plans and payment plans according to regional annual targets.
- Carry out annual, quarterly and monthly sales plans and the corresponding implementation plans in the specific region.
- Participate in and take charge of customer business negotiations and take the lead in the conclusion of contracts and agreements.
- Collect and evaluate customer credits and their importance level to the company according to sales contracts and agreements; check customer credits limit, follow credit information and make sure that it operates in appropriate arrange; analyse feedback to account receivables so as to ensure the prompt collection of payment of goods.
- Control the sales expense according to company budget index.
- Collect market information, participate in the pricing process and provide market demand forecasting for R&D system. Provide market information and put forward the requirements in units, service and financing. Collect and analyse market demand and feedback from proprietors, developers and EPC contractors to relevant technical and business departments.
- Compile regional market research report which suits the market sales plans in the specific region.
- Maintain the regional market business and bear responsibility for customer maintenance in target area.
- Assist to expand business scope in new markets.
- Arrange and complete files of new customers, records of communication with customers , job conclusions and work plans; Collect and analyse information of competitors.
- Coordinate with the cooperation work along with the other department.
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Major/Degree: Bachelor degree or higher; major in marketing, electrical Engineering or mechanical engineering or relevant majors.
- Qualification/working experience: above 3 years of marketing experience and above 2 years of working experience in key account management.
- Have a good command of market analysis, customer analysis, marketing strategies planning and practical skills.
- Have good command of laws and regulations in tender inviting and bidding.
- Excellent communication skills；Be able to make a good use of internal and external resources.
What's on Offer
- Career progression
- Competitive Salary
- Business trip