- Strong knowledge in accounting, tax, etc.
- Multinational company with 50,000+ clients
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established multinational corporation specialising in outsourcing financial and accounting services. They provide consultation regarding; accounting, payroll, and tax for multinational and smaller enterprises, corporate governance, administration and secretarial services for both listen and unlisted companies, and investor and share registry services, amongst others.
- Be the point of contact for internal and external sales opportunity and referrals.
- Meet with clients and prospects and define client requirements & scope of work
- Manage sales pipeline, maintain up-to-date sales pipeline information and follow-up on sales prospects and opportunities (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM)
- Organise and manage sales, marketing and brand-building activities including webinars, conferences, roadshows, etc.
- Manage all local marketing communications and to liaise with Group Marketing (digital, social media, EDM, PR, etc.).
- Develop and manage key client relationships and business networks (e.g. chambers of commerce, trade associations).
- Undertake ad-hoc research as required (e.g. competitors analysis, industry landscape, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in accounting, finance, law, marketing or other relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of working knowledge and experience within relevant industries.
- Familiar with Accounting and Tax would be highly desirable.
- Strong drive and determination to chase after sales opportunities and close the deal
- Able to identify & articulate clear comprehension of clients' inquiries
- Able to work independently as well as be a good team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Thai (Putonghua is a bonus)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits with opportunities for career growth
- Annual Leave