- Industry experience in accounting, tax, etc.
- Multinational company with 50,000+ clients
About Our Client
Operating as a well-established multinational corporation, our client specialises in outsourcing financial and accounting services. They provide consultation to clients regarding accounting, payroll, and tax services for multinationals and smaller enterprises; corporate governance, administration and secretarial services for both listed and unlisted companies; and investor and share registry services; amongst others.
- Represent the firm as the point of contact for internal and external sales opportunities.
- Manage sales pipeline and maintain current sales pipeline information by following-up on sales prospects and opportunities.
- Organise all sales, marketing and brand awareness activities.
- Understand and execute marketing strategies to support sales initiatives and meet KPIs.
- Maintain a strong relationship with regulatory authorities.
- Perform ad-hoc research, upon request.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in accounting, marketing, or other similar equivalents.
- At least 5 years of work experience in accounting services.
- Familiar with the accounting and tax industries in Thailand.
- Able to address and articulate clients' needs.
- Execute work effectively and lead other team members to do the same.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits with opportunities for career growth
- Annual Leave