Business Development Manager (Legal Firm)
Business Development Manager in legal company
A chance to work in diverse culture
About Our Client
An international law firm operates across the globe.
Working closely with Partners, Practice Group Coordinators and the Marketing team, develop a strategic, market-leading BD plan for the Bangkok office to win, retain and grow business with key clients and strengthen brand through delivering consistently high quality pitches and BD initiatives.
- Develop and implement the overall business development plan for the office, consulting with Partners and expert functions, as appropriate, ensuring it is aligned to the business plans of each local Practice/ Industry Group plans and the Firm's Global and Regional business plans.
Drive the development and execution of the local key client program. This will include assisting the client relationship partners in the day to day management of the client team and relationship.
Supervise local publication of materials such as newsletters, brochures and guides and the ongoing management of these materials.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters or other qualifications focusing on Marketing, Communications, Sales or related commercial subjects would be advantageous
- Significant experience of team leadership in a marketing and/or business development role, preferably in a professional services environment
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and developing strong working relationships with them, influencing for a positive outcome.
- Excellent English and Thai oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including pleasant nature and ability to influence others
- High degree of attention to detail and excellent project management skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive basic salary
- Medical Insurance
- Annual leave
- Provident Fund