- Multinational organization
- Dynamic working culture
About Our Client
With a strong presence in the APAC region, our client is looking to put in new products, and solutions, into an already existing customer base in Thailand. Our client specialises in; using the latest digital systems and technology to help customers advance further while protecting confidential information for various enterprises. They also invest heavily on security and take all the necessary precautions to ensure safety for their customers' information.
- Assess customer's current and potential needs to determine appropriate new revenue opportunities.
- Develop and implement business models, plans, and decision-making channels by; understanding the customer's value proposition and how they differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
- Draw up alternative ways of creating the real value that digital solution offers for customers by, assessing their problems or opportunities, and highlighting the company's strengths, competitive pricing, customer satisfaction, and competitive advantages within each existing and net new accounts.
- Communicate effectively with the account and pre-sales team to deliver the value proposition, which drives digital solution and service revenue growth.
- Responsible for pipeline development and bookings within the respective territory and/or assigned account portfolio.
- Meet, or exceed, digital sales quota as well as contribute towards overall team booking target.
- Successful experience in working with customers to influence RFP development so their solution offering is best positioned to win.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7-10 years of direct sales experience in complex services-based organisations with a strong background and knowledge of digital transformation solutions, having direct experience of SaaS selling is a plus.
- Must translate the customers' needs into solution requirements through the creation of powerful value propositions and solid business case via TCO and ROI modelling approach.
- Can influence and negotiate through proven sales skills and needs identification by aligning unique insights to key customer priorities.
- Has experience in achieving, and exceeding, multi-million dollar sales quota goals.
- Operate effectively within a start-up division and display a flexible and collaborative approach to the growth of the solution and team.
- Ability to influence, without authority, and team effectively at all levels and customer personnel (to include c-level) on a wide range of topics and issues.
- Experience selling into highly regulated industries with particular emphasis in one or more of the following: Banking/Financial Services including Insurance, Healthcare, Life Sciences/Pharma, Energy, Media & Entertainment, Legal, Government.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits with opportunities for career growth
- Annual Leave