- Help customers move document management to digital
- Drive digital workflow solution to improve process
About Our Client
With a strong presence across theAPAC region, our client is looking to expand new digital products and services to their already existing customer base in the Thailand. Our clientspecializes in protecting confidential information for various enterprises and they invest heavily on security and take all the necessary precautions to ensure safety for theircustomers' information. They have created new digital document management and work flow solutions to help customers.
- Assess prospective and assigned customer's current and potential needs to determine appropriate new revenue opportunities.
- Develop and implement; business models, plans and decision-making channels from understanding the customer's value proposition and how they differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
- Positions and illustrates alternative ways of creating the real value of digital solution offerings for customers through assessing their problems or opportunities and highlighting the company's strengths, competitive pricing, customer satisfaction and competitive advantages within each existing and net new accounts.
- Actively participate in sales campaign initiatives in demand and field program execution.
- Effective internal teaming with Account team and Pre-Sales to deliver our value proposition, drive Digital solution, and service revenue growth.
- Support account planning and strategy development with key internal and partner team members.
- Responsible for pipeline development and bookings within your respective territory and/or assigned account portfolio.
- Achievement of assigned Digital sales quota as well as contribution towards overall team booking target.
- Activities to support pipeline including managing timely detailed responses to RFP's.
- Responsible for final opportunity profitability through leading negotiation process and ensuring an acceptable on-time outcome from a pricing, profitability, liability, operational, and SLA perspective for accounts to meet and exceed quota attainment.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7-10 years of direct sales experience in large complex services-based organizations with a strong background and knowledge of digital transformation solutions, having direct experience of SaaS selling is a plus.
- Must have the proven ability to translate the customer needs and use case into solution requirements through the creation of powerful value propositions and solid business case via TCO and ROI modelling approach.
- Can influence and negotiate through proven sales skills and needs identification by aligning unique insights to key customer priorities.
- Must exhibit excellent written, oral and presentation skills, in-depth understanding of strategic value selling methodologies and confident in presenting to C-level executives.
- Experience in achieving and exceeding multimillion dollar sales quota goals
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, planning, analytical skills and business acumen for effective decision making.
- Operate effectively within a start up division displaying a flexible and collaborative approach to the growth of the solution and team.
- Ability to influence, without authority, and team effectively at all levels and customer personnel (to include c-level) on a wide range of topics and issues.
- Experience selling into highly regulated industries with particular emphasis in one or more of the following:
- Banking/Financial Services including Insurance
- Life Sciences/Pharma
- Media & Entertainment
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Great additional benefits
- World class products and solution