- Global MNC business
- Business Partnering position
About Our Client
The company is in the engineering industry, well-known worldwide and is the leader of its industry.
- Analyse the business activities and advise management on financial matters and impacts of the business transactions and decisions.
- Support the management in forecast and budget.
- Gather, verify and analyse financial and economic information to support the senior management on strategic and operational decisions on financial projects.
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position.
- Provide technical advice on financial issues to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Develop and implement annual unit budgets in line with global budgeting guidelines.
- Establish inventory and costing management with simplify approach
- Maintain strong connections with other Finance colleagues to share best practices and to understand current and future trends.
- Any ad-hoc as assigned by the management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 8+ years of working experience in FP&A, business control, investment
- Familiar with ERP
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary and benefits depend on experience
Quote job ref
+66 2 012 5034