Brand Activation Manager - Global MNC
Grow your career in Marketing
Chance to work in MNC
About Our Client
My client is a global pharmaceutical company specializing in the research, development and marketing of dermatological treatments. Their aesthetics business has been expanding in Thailand and they are looking for Marketing talents to support their growth.
- Manage the overall advertising and develop content for both online and offline media.
- Plan and implement short-term brand strategies in align with Sales team and Group Product.
- Execute plan for developing channel, category strategy and POP guidelines to ensure sales and profit achievement.
- Manage P&L, budget and target across brands in the category.
- Comprehend in-depth knowledge on core products and be able to convey fluently key message to customers at both individual and group level.
- Handle complaints from customers and ensure satisfactory solutions are obtained for both customers and the Company.
- Coordinate with Logistics department to ensure sufficient product stock and products are delivered to customers on time.
- Develop and implement marketing activities such as new product launches, special events and promotional materials align with guideline and compliance.
- Prepare and update product knowledge materials, and providing consultation and training to external customers, the sales team and related parties.
- Attend trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences to promote brands.
- Generate marketing communication plan and liaise with media agency to gain brand exposure, increase brand awareness and brand equity in condition of cost control within budget and measurable result.
- Monitor sales volume, market share, revenue and cost against budget.
- Liaise with advertising agency to design and develop communication campaigns and ensure that they are well executed and deliver results as desired.
- Conduct product training and relevant clinical papers to sales team.
- Liaise with Trainer / Senior Trainer to provide product information and support to sales team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical or Sciences.
- 5 years experience in Marketing in Pharmaceutical company.
- Strong in social media management and digital marketing to drive consumer engagement and demand generation, including experience in generating earned media.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of implementing marketing and advertising strategies.
- Can-do attitude and result-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- A self-starter with good strategic thinking and analytic skills.
- Ability to work with people of different mindsets, resilient and perform well under pressure.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package based on experience.