Exceptional career path
About Our Client
A French chocolate manufacturer that has been making exceptional chocolate for chefs and gourmets since 1922
Assess our current distribution situation / market qualification and identify additional distribution potential in different channels (Hotels, restaurants, pastry chains, KAS, pastry studios, etc…) in the country
Route to market: evaluate and design the best route to market to distribute our product to our end users (from our main distributor to end users and / or through 2nd / 3rd Tiers wholesalers) in the country
Design, define, agree and implement with the distributor sales force / customers the most effective promotions when needed (seasonal promotions, new product launches, commercial promotions)
Evaluate the current pricing strategy per brands / channels - propose and implement corrective action plans if needed in collaboration with our distributors while considering margin expectations / targets from our distributor / customers
Build with our Key customers (KA) Annual Joint Business Plans, and agree on Annual targets (Turnover, Volume, and Margin) and Business Drivers / Action plans (Distribution, Seasonal Promotions, recipes)
- Work directly with clients - in meetings and in daily correspondence. Anticipates needs and provide solutions proactively in collaboration with the distributors.
Ensure highest standard of all deliverables to clients in coordination with your management and the local distributor.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
French speaking / understanding is a plus
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent experience in Business-related field
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience in the field of business development
- Willing to travel 30% to 40% of his/her time.
Experienced in selling to HORECA is preferred
What's on Offer
- Attractive package