- Fast-paced, multinational environment
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is the multinational corporation listed in the Fortune 500, leading healthcare and consumer goods business. A variety of it brands have been well-known globally for their innovative products and technologies which is operating in more than 80 countries around the globe.
- Collaborate with clients to ensure that Sourcing is providing the necessary support to help obtain their business objectives/initiatives.
- Negotiate cost, lead-time, MOQ and flexible inventory plans with vendors and suppliers
- Support activities to improve company's competitiveness
- Interface with regional sourcing to improve supplier system and performance
- Identify category specific cost and Market Intelligence data sources.
- Conduct Supplier Risk Assessment develop mitigation action with Ownership.
- Identify supplier and drive supplier selection process for the country spend.
- Lead supplier contracting process and provide leadership for the country to drive contracts
- Establish and drive supplier and category strategy for country.
- Drive supplier performance metrics
- Maintain a regular cadence of internal communications and engagement initiatives to ensure all key leaders and stakeholders remain up to date and aligned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or Engineering is preferred
- At least 7+ years experience in the global sourcing field with strong contract management in a Sourcing environment.
- Proven experience in building a competitive supply base and drive operational excellence to deliver quality products at the best price
- Strong negotiation and data analytics skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Leadership skills
- Six sigma, CPIM shall be advantage.
- Good command of English both spoken and written
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Company phone
- Variable plan
- Growth opportunity in MNC environment