Assistant Procurement Manager - Mining Equipment
Pioneer and leading mining company in Thailand
Both overseas and domestic procurement handling
About Our Client
A Thai leading company in quarry business whom established over four decades and highly specialise in the industry. The company has been providing the service for the regional well-known manufacturers who are doing their businesses in Thailand.
- Manage the procurement functions related and the overall the quotation process. Identify total cost reduction ideas whenever possible.
- Monitor and maintain the procurement schedule; proactively identify and resolve problems, track status of the schedule on a weekly basis and make updates and adjustments timely and accurately.
- Negotiate and closely work with suppliers to maintain product quality and control pricing budget.
- Cooperate with cross-function regarding procurement process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer (MUST)
- Minimum 5 year's experience in purchasing technical/ machinery equipment
- Good command in English
- Oracle or SAP system proficiency
What's on Offer
- Competitive based salary
- Opportunity to manage your own team
- Able to work with the specialists in mining industry