Assistant GL and Consolidation Manager
Stable company with attractive benefits
Leading industrial products company
About Our Client
Our client is a listed company in industrial sector, a leader in its industry with more than 40 years of establishment in Thailand. They are expanding the business aggressively across the region and now seeking for a candidate to strengthen their team.
- Handle GL, reporting and analysis for Thailand
- Lead and conduct the consolidation process
- Analyze consolidated data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly end closing process and report
- Responsible for more areas including corporate income tax, tax calculation, and financial statements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Big 4 audit profile is preferred.
- Financial reporting and consolidation experience are a plus
- Familiar with ERP and Microsoft Excel
- Can-do attitude, Flexible, Open mindset and Detail-oriented.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and benefits depend on experience