Assistant General Manager - Quick Service Restaurant
Manage 5 Fast Food restaurant stores
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Hamburger chain that has been established for over 50 years. They have a long history of serving premium quality burgers cooked on an open flame. Originating in America they now have operation spanning America, Europe and Asia. In Asia the have restaurants covering both South East Asia and North Asia. In Thailand the have had 5 stores for over 10 years with 4 stores being in Bangkok.
- Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Establish operational processes/ process improvement.
- Oversee reporting and monitoring of organisational performance metrics.
- Provide overall financial oversight and monitoring.
- Ensure that relevant financial data is presented to the GM and senior management team.
- Ensure quality control of all company output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services.
- Ensure all department heads are fully informed of operational objectives.
- Set operational and / or performance goals for each department which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems.
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made.
- Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
- Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Facilitate resolution of issues between departments.
Generate sufficient local revenue to cover local costs (percentage of cost reduction and revenue
growth to be stipulated)
- Identify geographic growth opportunities and priorities (new location).
- Communicate the brand message internally and externally.
- Instill a knowledge transfer scheme, human capital development and "coaching" culture within the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact David Dixon on +66 2 0125010.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years of related experience in quick service or fast food restaurants.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change
- Passion, or the willingness to become immersed in work
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong administrative skills
- The ability to set priorities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cope with pressure
What's on Offer