Assistant Finance Manager / Controller
Exciting role within automotive industry
Highly dynamic MNC with strong growth potential
About Our Client
Building on their rich heritage and investment in human capital and the latest technology, our client is an established automotive retailer with over a 100 years of experience in the industry, holding distributorships and dealerships for a range of premium brands across the region. With the vision of growth, and the increased complexity of the business landscape, the need arises for an Assistant Finance Manager / Controller to join the team in Thailand.
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations
- Perform account closing process, governing journal entry preparation, data summarization and review of completeness /correctness of account coding and supporting documents before posting to ensure monthly accounts are properly closed within timetable and comply with Company Accounting Instruction
- Ensure tight financial controls are maintained in accordance with accounting policies, regional / international standards and various local tax requirements and tax incentive opportunities
- Ensure differences or discrepancies are brought to the attention and action is taken.
- Responsible for financial statement, management reporting financial package, budget preparation, and cash flow.
- Verify accuracy of all general ledger entries and ensure they are recorded in timely manner & in compliance with company policies
- Review statutory filings and internal / external audit reports to address issues and mitigate risks
- Handle tax and audit activities to ensure timely year end audit including internal audit
- Provide analysis, reports, ad hoc financial reports to management on business performance
- To optimise the working capital of the businesses supported through best practice collections and payment management
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sonia Fernandez on +603 2302 4042.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant disciplines (Masters degree preferred)
- CPA is required
- At least 5 - 10 years of experience in overall accounting and finance, strong in commercial finance is preferred
- Audit experience highly desirable
- Fluency in English and Thai is essential
- Good understanding of local accounting standards and tax laws
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) and hands-on experience with ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills and eager to learn
- Attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, highly numerate, and able work well under pressure to required deadlines
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package (THB 65,000 - THB 85,000 per month, depending on experience)
- Strong regional growth potential