Area Sales Manager-Top Equipment Manufacturing(Kidney solution)
Career development and learning curve
About Our Client
In Thailand, the client has been more than 25 years. As the healthcare business, they believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. Their business is mainly focus on haemodialysis, chronic diseases, and technologies to heal their patient with possible product, service and solution. Team members are people with teamwork, motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
- Responsible for sales target, sales and marketing activities and planning for assigned area (Thailand market).
- Set the budget for event or any related activities that drive effective sales in different area.
- Implement sales performance, planning and strategy to make a goal on given sales.
- Understand market need, product character, client requirement to serve them with the full potential
- Conduct the meeting and support the team to build a strong teamwork and knowledge.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders such as marketing team, KOLs, and related doctors / nurses
- Penetrate new market and implement marketing plans to achieve sales target.
- Develop, coach and train sales team by applying appropriate business tools.
- Ensure the messages are communicated on the right way within the team and assist them if there is any needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in science and technology, science in medical technology and any related field.
- 5+ years of experience as salesperson and more than 3 years as sales manager focus on healthcare industry
- Large capital device - Haemodialysis would be a plus
- Friendly, professional, service minded and sales personality
- Effective communication, presentation skills, and hardworking
- Able to travel in Thailand
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Other benefits
- Great career opportunity