Area Sales Manager (Northeast) - Leading Global FMCG
Leading Global FMCG company
Multinational working environment
About Our Client
Our Client has been the world leader in the FMCG industry for over 100 years. They have a strong presence in every market around the world catered for every customer segment. Immediately recognised consumer brands and woeks across several categories including food, beverage, and consumer health. Top employee-choice company.
- Execute sales strategies to maximize market share
- Responsible for achieving sales in line with company targets
- Work directly with distributors, retailers, and wholesalers in the FMCG industry
- Raise company's product awareness by working with marketing and distribution teams
- Manage a team of 3-5 subordinates
- Interact with existing customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on consumer in Thailand.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of working experience as area sales for FMCG
- Bachelor's Degree in Business related field
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good strategic thinking and well-planned in execution
- Willing to relocate to Northeast/ North area
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package