Area Sales Manager (Central) - FMCG
Opportunities for MNC FMCG
Area Sales Manager in Central area
About Our Client
Our client is one of Global FMCG focus mainly on snacks
- Working along with distributor to develop and ensuring sufficient infrastructure required by sales growth opportunities.
- Converting the Areas' objectives to actionable plans with Supervisors and Distributors.
- Conducting data analysis to find the opportunity for growth and efficiency.
- Providing ongoing coaching to all direct report within the Area and ensuring they are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives.
- Developing a strong relationship with Distributors and Local Key Accounts within the Area.
- Be capable in building a strong market position in the FMCG, lead a team to be recognized as a customer service oriented
- Contribute relevant Sales & Marketing information in the area for better planning business plans and budgets
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related fields;
- At least 5-10 years'area sales management experience within FMCG or Food and Beverage;
- Handling distributors & key customers in the responsible areas;
- Strong sales skills ideally with prior experience in FMCG & retail.
- Good command of written and spoken English and computer literacy.
- Good team management skills for projects and business partners.
- Strong leadership and analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Committed and goal oriented individual, consumer/service-oriented, have a positive can-do attitude and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Own a car and driver's license and be able to travel up-country
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package