- Good English
- Fashion industry
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established company that represent fabrics, personal goods and fine cuisine. Their products have an extraordinary heritage that based on the ideology of the founder who truly is passionate in arts and architect. They are currently recruiting in Thailand to expand their business and support employees to grow in their career.
- Direct and supervise associates engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, and performing services for customers.
- Ensure that all merchandise is correctly priced and properly displayed in accordance with visual merchandise guidelines and that the store itself and all fixtures and fittings are always maintained to the highest standards.
- Train and monitor the performance of all associates to ensure that customers receive the highest levels of customer service and that all associates regularly exhibit sufficient product knowledge and sales skills.
- Instruct and support staff in dealing with difficult and complicated situations including responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Ensure all associates are fully aware of store targets and performance, product information and other information as may be appropriate through regular daily associate briefings.
- Work closely with marketing, merchandise and design to create and implement initiatives to attract new customers, increase store traffic, and improve store profitability
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of experience in retail performance management preferably within fashion industry
- Good command of English
- Dynamic personality with good commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and a quick learner
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity