Self-starter and work autonomously
A brand new role in Thailand
About Our Client
Our client is a world's leading innovative and sustainable solutions firm which produces products with strong brand names in animal protein/ meat value chain. The company operates internationally with various business units headquartered in Europe.
- Manage all the business operational activities such as purchasing, production, sales, internal sales and marketing in cooperation with other Directors.
- Take care of all contacts with third parties, authorities, governmental bodies, education institutes, etc.
- Comprehend collaborations between the operating companies within the area
- Prepares the annual budget and manages budget, forecast, expenses, debtor control, margin and cost control in accordance with the financial policies and procedures of Business Unit.
- Maintain a productive, collaborative functioning relationship with other Area Directors, Global team in order to achieve targets.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in Sales and Strategic management.
- Degree is required with preference given to a major agriculture or any studies.
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both internal and external of the organisation.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity