AP Accountant, Sathorn
Excellent benefit packages
About Our Client
Our client is an international animal food manufacturer. They provide animal food products globally in over five continents. The company has a global presence and has operated for over 40 years.
- Responsible for all payment transaction and processing in the company.
- Proceed payment operation in the system.
- Prepare fixed assets physical counts, inventory physical count, asset lists, monitor and control of the property, and depreciation calculation sheet.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly budgets and forecasts.
- Perform and manage all Financial processes in Thailand.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related area.
- More than 3 years' experience in Accounting
- Experience in companies with large amount of AP transactions is a plus.
- Initiative, able to work under pressure and as a team.
- Good command of English both verbal and written.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefit packages
- Travel allowance
- Meal allowance
- Great bonus
- Opportunity to work in an international environment