- Aftermarket Dealer Management
- Heavy Equipment Background
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leaders in heavy equipment for construction. For over decades of their expertise, they have maximizing quality and productivity for their customers across the globe. They specialize for finding solutions to better the business.
- Contribute to drive Aftermarket Sales Channel to increase and achieve Sales Target.
- Create and develop strategy for Aftermarket Sales including pricing, contracting, network building, and dealer management.
- Contribute on training campaigns and take part on improving the Sales Department.
- Arrange meetings regarding business planning with key account customers as well as building business relationship with new customer.
- Take part on the performance management and development by preparing both yearly and quarterly review as well as other relevant reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience as technical sales and aftermarket sales with direct or relevant product knowledge (heavy equipment.)
- Bachelor's in engineering and major in Mechanical, Mechatronics is highly regarded but not neccessary.
- Experience driving business and sales strategies.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate in English at a very high level.
- Continually looking to develop self in product knowledge and selling skills.
- Independent and Team player.
- Car License holder.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance Bonus
- Global organisation