After-Sales Service Engineer (High-End Home Appliances)
Global high-end domestic appliances
Significant growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established European manufacturer of high-end domestic appliances and commercial equipment with a footprint in almost 50 countries. Their main product range includes laundry appliances, vacuum cleaners, dishwashers etc.
- Using standard operating procedures, provide troubleshooting and customer service to customers to achieve timely resolutions for equipment malfunctions and installations.
- Protect the customers' floors, counters and appliances in the field.
- Efficiently diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions. Make appropriate repair s or order parts for repair.
- Routinely interact with other departments to provide follow up to customer cases.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated software.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Escalate calls requiring more in-depth knowledge to Technical Support Representatives, parts team or Engineers.
- Take follow-up action on outstanding issues, in a timely manner.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical engineering preferably.
- 2-5 years of home appliance repair experience.
- Organised with the ability to complete multiple service calls in a timely manner on a daily basis while providing high levels of customer service.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and superior customer service skills.
- Continuous updating of progress to Managers in regards to service requests.
- Strong computer proficiency, including email, parts look up, invoicing software.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
What's on Offer
- Multinational working environment
- Significant growth opportunities