Admin & Procurement Manager - Leading Courier Company
Leading courier delivery service company
Work in a growth-oriented environment
About Our Client
The new start-up in 2016 is built by a passionate team of engineers, designers, operations and logistics specialists from Thailand and China, and is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. It has rapidly grown into a promising logistics and delivery service company in Thailand. The team in Thailand comes from HRD of DHL, TNT,etc. while Chinese team from the most senior experts of Alipay, Alibaba, Baidu, UFIDA, JD, and SF Express. With the passionate team and technology, they are evolving into the the best logistics service.
- Monitor the team performance on overall administrative duties, as well as co-ordination and management of all administrative issues like hygiene, stationery's, & welfare.
- Provide reports to management on regular basis on the activities managed and cost cutting initiatives.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date, effective security measures to protect the company properties and staff
- Ensure adequate records of fleet management/movement, and put in place policies/structures to guard against abuse
- Supervise all maintenance activities and maintain a regular schedule of maintenance for the company properties
- Responsible for the purchasing and organisation of supplies for all new branches, Procurement of equipment at the warehouse, MRO, CAPEX, stationary, office cars etc.
- Create, manage, update, and maintain rate schedules and vendor contracts
- Create, manage, update, and maintain rate schedules; benchmark rates for new lanes for customer cost studies
- Cost savings where ever possible by negotiating and identifying proper vendors.
- Set up procurement procedures for relevant departments to follow for purchase order
- Maximise the best value for money for company-wide procurement activities and in line with the company policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Hold a Degree in Business / Administration
- At least 5 years' working experience in administration with proven knowledge on procurement procedures and processes
- Experience in managing contracts with various vendors
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet project deadlines
What's on Offer
- Progressive and well-outlined career path
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Attractive salary and benefits