Samut Prakan Province
New business unit
Working closely with management team
About Our Client
Our client is an assemble manufacturing and services company that provides aviation refuelling services.
- Handle full set of accounting such as AP, AR, GL.
- Handle for Closing Accounting, Tax : PND, PP, VAT, Withholding tax
- Prepare monthly cost report & actual vs. plan (budget) analysis.
- Manage all accounting and finance operation such as Month end-Year end account closing
- Managing day to day accounting operations, collections and payments.
- Preparation of receipts, cheques, vouchers and invoices.
- Handle inventory and stock control.
- Recording and controlling internal payment process.
- Ensure an accurate and timely Year-end and Month-end close.
- Prepare Management Accounting report, Financial Report, Management Costing Report, and Taxation Report
- Take care of Fixed Asset both register and tagging.
- Take care of inventory module plus cost of sales, PPV amortization.
- Reconcile tax reports as per accounting/ tax requirements.
- Prepare and submit yearly tax returns and tax deferment timely and appropriately to meet the management, tax authorities' statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting fields
- 10 years professional experience in accounting and finance role with Manufacturing Business Background.
- Willingness to work on operational accounting tasks (hands-on) as a stand alone position.
- A proactive and energetic professional with positive attitude and passion
- Ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in presentation skill.
What's on Offer
- Compensate OT for all level
- Working in opened culture, work flexibility and innovated environment.