Opportunity to Work in Thailand's Listed Company
Great Salary and Attractive Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of ASEAN most influential and leading construction materials manufactures with a wide range of products and partners in countries all across Europe. They have been in business for over 30 years and that guarantees the quality, powerful brand and stability. They are looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team at the Head Office in Bangkok.
As the Accounting Manager, you are required to have a solid proven track record and will be assuming the following responsibilities:
- You will support the Financial Controller in month-end and year-end closing process.
- You will review and oversee all accounting transactions.
- You will ensure the accuracy and completeness of bookkeeping and related financial statements.
- You will ensure the correctness of the payments and identify gaps in abnormal payments and expenses.
- You will clarify overcharge expense and negotiate for expense reductions.
- You will control the alignment of supplier's payments with credit term and review tax related matters including withholding tax, VAT and tax treaties.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of financial analysis and reports to support the decision making process of the management on a timely basis.
- You will ensure the compliance of IFRS and tax regulations.
- You will mentor your subordinates to achieve the fullest and highest productivity in accounting functions.
- Your responsibility will also including competitor's review.
- You will executive occasional ad-hoc projects as assigned.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rapipong Sharmakon on +66 2 012 5022.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should come up with the following:
- A Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- A holder of CPA or CPD
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant areas, including Accounting, Finance or Auditing
- Strong knowledge in Accounting or Finance with the ability to prepare financial analysis reports
- A proactive and influential analytical thinker who is very detailed orientated and self-motivated
- Having strong work ethics, communication and organisation skills
- Familiarity with SAP and Microsoft Office Suite
- Great command of both oral and written English
What's on Offer
Taking ownership of this role will guarantee:
- Great salary and benefits package
- Leadership role in a great teamwork environment
- Opportunity to join a stable and renowned company