Amazing Career Opportunity in an IT MNC
Great Salary and Attractive Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology business and a clear industry leader. They are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to join their fast growing team in Bangkok.
As the Accounting Manager you will need to have proven-track record. Other key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- You are responsible for the overall overview of Finance and Compliance subjects in Thailand.
- You are in charge of the preparation on statistical, management and financial reports.
- You will also be assuming a charge of full set of accounts including AP, AR, GL.
- You will advise improvements on margin and cash flow while boosting statutory and fiduciary compliance to help driving the business performance forwards.
- You will ensure that P/L, balance sheets and other financial information are in accordance with local GAAP, US GAAP and SOX.
- You will manage day-to-day billing, collection and payments to both local and overseas vendors.
- You will take charge of credit evaluation or due diligence with support from regional team.
- You will be responsible for VAT and with-holding tax related activities.
- You are expected to participate actively in regular reviews with customers, suppliers and regional finance team.
- You will ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- You will with external auditors, tax agents or bankers.
- You will perform occasional ad-hoc projects if necessary.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rapipong Sharmakon on +66 2 012 5022.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should come with the following:
- A Thai Nationality
- Holding a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any relevant disciplines.
- Experience of 5-8 years in Accounting or Finance with 2-3 years in audit, preferably within an MNC.
- Familiarity with SAP or other ERP systems.
- A highly analytical, self-motivated and dynamic individual with problem-solving and organisational skills and "can-do" attitude.
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Thai.
What's on Offer
Taking ownership of this role comes with a great salary package. Apart from that the organisation will offer:
An attractive remuneration package
A permanent role in a a long established global company
A brilliant career progression opportunity