- Global MNC business
- The leader of the industry
About Our Client
The company is in the engineering industry, well-known worldwide and is the leader of its industry.
- Ensure accuracy of financial and controlling transactions, policies, systems, and procedures to meet organisation's short and long-term business objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards and Corporate Financial Control Models.
- Contribute in strategic planning and decision-making with the management team to develop and implement finance and controlling systems and processes that align with the organisation's overall vision and its current and future business objectives.
- Review the organisation's financial reports (balance sheet, P&L and cashflow) and business performance reports to ensure its accurate and present the findings and recommendations to other Senior Management.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditor, revenue department and other related stakeholders.
- Liaise with senior management to develop and implement finance strategies that are appropriate for the business needs and consistent with Corporate's overall finance strategy.
- Any ad-hoc as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 8+ years of working experience from MNC in Accounting and Finance (5+ years in management level)
- SAP experience
- Fluent communication in Thai & English
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary and benefits depend on experience