Accounting Manager - Pathum Thani- International French company
Hands-on function with the management of a team
About Our Client
International French company in the Healthcare industry in Pathum Thani
- Timely and complete delivery of monthly and year-end financial reports
- Supply of all required budget, analysis and forecasting needs in accordance with Group procedures
- Link with company's auditors / banks / service providers (in line with Group procedure and authorization level) / Insurance
- In charge of Tax
- Support the implementation of internal control
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA, CIMA or CPA qualified
- At least 8 years working experience in Accounting and Finance, exposure in MNC with manufacturing background preferred.
- 'Hands-on' and very proactive with a strong team-oriented working style.
- Fluency in English is essential for this position.
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, etc.); Knowledge on ERP (especially SAP) preferred.
What's on Offer
- Challenging position with full autonomy
- Hands-on function with the management of a team
- Good salary package