- A global medical devices manufacturer
- International and collaborative environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global medical devices manufacturing company and Thailand office is based in Bangkok.
- Oversees financial and accounting processes to ensure compliance with Corporate and local policies, statutory requirements and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles/Standards and ethical standards with unyielding integrity.
- Manages administration of accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory control accounting, payroll, and local tax payments, oversees month end close process to ensure timely close and financial reports preparation. Certain processes and procedures require the Manager to be "hands-on".
- Balance Sheet and Assets Management - Works with the ASEAN HQ: To achieve effective balance sheet and assets management; To develop and maintain credit and collection policies, procedures and processes for effective AR management; In the development and carrying-out of inventory control procedures, including physical stock-take, audit and control of both warehouse and hospital consignment inventory; To maintain proper inventory reserves for Excess, Expired and Obsolete Inventory; To co-ordinate effective cash management and cash forecasting to ensure smooth cash flows for business operations while maintaining a minimum idle cash balance; Maintains asset register to well keep track on and safeguard company assets.
- Works with ASEAN HQ to develop Risk Control Matrix (RCM) to support financial reporting assurance, reduce operational risk and validates the effectiveness of controls.
- Supports independent auditors and audit-related accounting matter.
- Manges tax audit thorough understanding of the tax regulations and tax audit process. Have adequate planning and a clear strategy for managing and resolving issues while liaising with the tax authorities
- Ensures that requirements of Corporate and Local compliance policies are embedded in local accounting procedures, and controls are adequate to prevent/detect compliance violations. Partners with AMEA Legal & Compliance to ensure an adequate control environment.
- Drives compliance in all finance related matters (CA&C, SOX, Statutory, monthly Closing); Participates in implementing Quality requirements in all aspects of the Finance Process.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in accounting and finance roles, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Degree in Accounting or Finance. CA/CPA preferred. Experience with US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements preferred.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- Health Insurance