Accounting Manager (Chonburi)
Potential growth despite COVID-19
Working with industrial market leader.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading MNC company in electronic industry with potential growth in its business. Our client is searching for a talent who has an audit background with strong IFRS knowledge.
- Manage an accounting activities, including general led preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit activities.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly closing and performance reports.
- Support costing activities and asset management
- Being a tax-filing and BOI
- Monitor and analyze the department to maintain a high level of accuracy and competency.
- Ensure all balance sheets are accurately aligned and prepared in a timely manner
- Auditing and timely auditors, both internal and external auditors
- Provide financial analysis & planning.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Fluent English communication
- CPA or experience from Big 4 companies is advantage.
- Good financial analysis and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, taxation, and other related functions.
- Knowledge of business processes, financial planning and accounting systems.
- Hands on, organized, self-motivated, with attention to details.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary with performance bonus
- Group health insurance with provident fund provided