- Well-known Japanese business company in Thailand
- Sustainable working organizational
About Our Client
A well-known Japanese business company in Thailand and APAC.
Finance and Accounting functions:
- Maintain full set of accounts.
- Update project status prepare progress claim statement and tax invoice.
- Overall Accounting and finance full set
- Budget forecast and monthly/yearly closing
- Team management and coaching
- Understand and follow HQ compliance, regulation
- Prepare fee proposal / quotation to client.
- Prepare documents for tender submission.
- Attend to incoming mails and emails.
- Liaise with vendors on office supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Maintain project agreements and contracts.
- Annual renewal of corporate licenses, memberships, and insurance
- General office administration
- Payroll operation management
The Successful Applicant
- BA. in Business administration, accounting or finance majoring.
- Minimum 5-7 year's experience in maintaining full set of accounts, and payroll.
- Experiences working with Japanese company is advantage but not a must.
- Good command of English communication skill
- Leadership with hand-on type of person
What's on Offer
- Attractive offering salary packages
- M-F, 08.30-17.30