- Stable company
- An opportunity to coach junior team members
About Our Client
A famous Japanese wire harness manufacturing, more than 7 years of its history of their brands in Thailand. They have been expanding the businesses in the region and currently looking for an Account and Finance talent with a strong management experience.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of Accounting and Finance department.
- Analyse accounting data for monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis of financial reports, tax reports, and BOI requirements.
- Preparing monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested.
- Assign projects to direct staffs to ensure all accounting activities are follow by compliance and meet objectives.
- Improve systems, procedures, and initiate corrective actions.
- Assist in preparing year-end books for audit.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in Finance and Accounting from any manufacturing.
- Thorough knowledge of Tax.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel program with superb attention to detail.
- Good command of English both in spoken and written.
- Able to organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks to the team.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits.
- A chance to work with one of the most well branded Japanese Manufacturing group.