- Well-established company
- Thailand's business leader in its industry
About Our Client
Our client is a listed & top-tier manufacturing company in Thailand, with dynamic environment.
- Actively manage timely, accurate and reliable month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial closing process with limited adjustments after closing; standardize and automate closing process to further reduce closing period.
- Efficiently drive the preparation of (consolidated) financial statements, including audit package and other reports by ensuring accuracy and compliance in accordance with TFRS, IFRS, IARP and BOI; automate preparation of financial statements through intelligent technology.
- Communicate effectively with auditors, SET, SEC and the Revenue Department officers and manage internal stakeholder information.
- Actively manage and ensure a consistent and complete reconciliation process of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis; ensure effective monthly intercompany reconciliation process.
- Ensure proper documentation of critical accounting estimate and assumptions used; propose alternative solution.
- Manage and ensure accounting standards across group companies by developing and maintaining a standard financial and management information structure.
- Prepare high quality quarterly earnings release and investor presentation; organize quarterly investor meeting/call, communicate and present financial information to investors, credit rating agencies and SET.
- Manage training for accounting and reporting team members on a half-yearly basis; focus on accounting standards and proper usage of SAP and related systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of accounting
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in big 4 audit firms or MNCs
- Minium 3 years working experience as a team leader/managerial level
- CPA is required
- Solid TFRS/IFRS/SET/BOI regulations knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skill
What's on Offer
- Basic salary
- Performance bonus and provident fund
- Solid career path