- Mutinational management team
- Excellent and sustainable organization
About Our Client
One of the world largest manufacturers for Automotive application
- Invoice verification of purchase order and FI booking processing in SAP.
- Reconcile advance payment opening balance with vendor.
- Prepare monthly AP reports (Down payment, AP aging report, cash flow report, etc.)
- Working with account receivable and other functions to resolve account issues when necessary.
- Documentation of carried out controls according to specified internal control requirements.
- Support of ERP project related to accounts payable.
- Data creation / Uploading to web-banking system for Factoring / e-Promissory note (Japan specific work)
- AP Data consolidation to analysis
- Response to inquiries (Mainly Vendor master, related AP matter)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above with major in Finance or Accounting or related field
- Minimum 1-3 year's working experience in AP.
- Good knowledge using SAP is preferable.
- Good communication in English and Japanese (JLPT3) and above is a must
What's on Offer
Fix bonus and variable bonus available
Friendly working environment and flexible working hour